Make Property Transactions Go Smoothly
Whether you are buying, selling, a landlord or a tenant you will find our expertise for all commercial property transactions and related issues invaluable in making the legal requirements go smoothly.
Ask us about:
- Freehold Purchases and Sales
- Leases and Lease Renewals
- Commercial property disputes.
The vast majority of businesses need premises from which to trade. While much of the retail sector is moving online, there remains a need for retail outlets, call centres, administration offices or distribution centres. Whether you buy or rent, there is often a contract for at least 12 months. Moving premises is costly and disruptive to trade and can ruin the goodwill your business has acquired, so it is important to get it right and to get the best deal possible.
- Sellers want to get the best deal and process the sale smoothly
- Purchasers rely on the contract being executed promptly to ensure as little disruption to trade as possible.
- Landlords need to protect revenue stream and premises – and more
- Tenants need the right size premises at the right price – and more
- Licences and Tenancies at Will are usually granted for a period of less than 12 months. They afford less security for a trader but may be an option for short term occupation. Nevertheless, both are legally binding, so the terms must be workable and carefully drafted for both sides.
You can draw on our expertise about the right questions to ask before you sign your contract.
To find out more please telephone or complete the enquiry form.